Why choose Morgan high performance polymer materials?
Morgan high-performance polymer materials or PTFE materials are a set of superior, self-lubricated materials with excellent strength, high hardness and wear resistance.
- Low coefficients of static and dynamic friction
- Operating Temperature range of -200°C to +200°C
- Good thermal conductivity
- Chemically Inert
- Non-toxic and non-hydroscopic
- Can operate in dry gases
Morgan PTFE material families
An overview of Morgan high-performance polymer capabilities, please contact us for the most up-to-date datasheets and more information on your application.
- Carbon/ Graphite filled PTFE
- Glass fibre-filled PTFE
- Bronze/MOS2 filled PTFE
- Glass fibre/carbon alloy filled PTFE
- Glass fibre/MoS2/graphite filled PTFE
- Bronze/MOS2/ZnO filled PTFE
- Glass fibre/vopper
- Resin bonded PTFE with graphite/PTFE/MOS2 Filler
Morgan PTFE applications
An overview of Morgan PTFE applications. please contact us for a grade recommendation best suited to your application.
- Cylinder and packing wear parts for oil-free and lubricated reciprocating compressors
- Inter stage labyrinth seals of rotary compressors
- Journal and thrust bearings in submersible motors
- Applications in product lubricated pumps
- Pump 'neck' rings
- Seals and bearings in valve applications
- Bearing pads on rail and tram systems
- Seals and bearings in water turbines
Contact us today for our most up-to-date datasheets and for a grade recommendation tailored to your application.