Carbon/Graphite Vane and Seal Solutions for Aerospace
We provide bespoke solutions for a wide range of applications within the Aerospace market and our innovative materials are found in both fixed and rotary wing aircraft and rockets around the globe.
Offering exceptional performance in equipment found within aircraft engines and on airframes, our materials are found in both commercial and military aircraft as well as ground-based turbine engines.
This range includes:
- Carbon seal components for use as bearing damper rings in hydraulic systems, valve and actuator assemblies
- Carbon and graphite vanes capable of dry or lubricated operation at high speeds and altitudes
- Sliding axial and radial bearings machined to a high degree of precision and supplied in various grades of carbon
Our extensive material portfolio is commonly used in rotating and reciprocating equipment such as bleed valves, fuel pumps and hydraulic pumps. This is due to the exceptional corrosion resistance and outstanding mechanical strength possessed by our materials. We manufacture to the highest possible tolerances based on decades of experience in the Aerospace Sector.
Mechanical properties include:
- Outstanding dimensional stability
- Low dynamic friction coefficient
- Good mechanical strength
- Extreme hardness and wear resistance
- Thermal shock resistance
- Chemically inert
For more information on the components we could provide for your aerospace application, contact us today.
To learn more about our products and materials in this market, explore the links below.